Volleyball 2018Photo courtesy of Phil Hann
Saturday, June 9, 2018- Men’s & Women’s Divisions
Sunday, June 10, 2018 – Co-Ed
8:00 – 8:45 am Courts Open for Practice
9:00 am Games Begin
Saturday, June 9 ** new venue Men will be at El Molino High School, 7050 Covey Rd, Forestville, CA 95436 and Women at Santa Rosa Junior College, 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa
Sunday, June 10 – Co-ed Tournament – Santa Rosa Junior College, 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa
Each teammate pays their own registration fee of $45 and then a $10 sport event fee for each Men’s Volleyball, Women’s Volleyball.
**If you are interested in playing Co-ed, email Denis Belletto at email@example.com and he will place you on a team. You can pay the $10.00 sport event fee at the tournament. No online registration for Co-ed.
Men 50+, 60+
Women 50+, 60+
Men’s, Women’s & Co-Ed
Tournament format will include preliminary round robin pool play leading to an elimination bracket championship final. Six on six. Team must be of one gender except in Co-Ed division. Athletes must compete with only one team. If you are interested in playing but do not have a team, please email Denis Belletto at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams will be required to provide line judges and scorekeepers during competition.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with U.S.A. Volleyball rules, except as modified herein.
- Team clothing should be of like design and color. Teams must have shirts with permanently attached numbers on both front and back.
- A team must have at least five players present to start a game. In the event of injury, a team may continue with a minimum of four players on the floor.
- Teams competing with only five players shall always have three players on the front row. No service rotation penalty shall be assessed for not having six players.
- To win a match, a team must win two out of three games.
- All competition will be best of three set matches.
- In pool play, USA Volleyball rules governing tie-breakers will be used.
We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
Awards: Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded both men, women and Co-ed in age groups.
Training: Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.