Saturday, June 10 & Sunday, June 11, 2017
A Place to Play, 2375 West Third St., Santa Rosa – Grass fields
Each teammate pays their own fee of $55.00 ($45 for registration and then a $10 sport event fee for Soccer). There is no additional team fee.
Men and Women
50+, 55+*, and 60+**
Division 55 can have 2 players 53+. Division 60+ can have 2 players 58+.
• Play – 8 V 8 with a max team roster of 14.
• 30 minute halves
• 5 minute half time
• No off sides
• Substitutions on the fly – one player must come off before new player can enter field.
• All other FIFA rules apply
• All referee decisions are final
• No challenges to referee decisions
• A Red card for a serious foul or violent conduct will result in an immediate ejection from the tournament. Other red cards to be reviewed by PAD committee.
• 2 points will be deducted from team totals for red cards
• Upon receiving a red card the team will not be allowed a substitution for player for balance of the game.
• Win – 3 points
• Tie – 1 point
• Goals – 1 point up to 3 goals
Must have 4 at least teams for an age group. We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded both men and women in age groups.
Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.