Online registration for Lawn Bowls opens March 1, 2017
This event fills up quickly only 16 teams allowed
Friday, June 9, 2017 – Saturday, June 10, 2017
8:00-8:45 am Check In
9:00-10:30 First Game
15 min break
10:45-12:15 Second Game
Lunch break until 1:00
1:00-2:30 Final Game
Oakmont Lawn Bowling Green, 245 White Oak Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
Each teammate pays their own registration fee of $45 and then a $5 sport event fee for Lawn Bowling
There are no age group divisions in the Lawn Bowling competition.
Tournament is open to members of any Lawn Bowls Club or any individual with a proper basic knowledge of the rules of Lawn Bowls and reasonable competitive experience.
• USLBA (Bowls USA) rules will govern play.
• An umpire will be on site throughout the tournament.
• A team consists of 3 players
• Format: Friday 6/9 will be 3 games per team with 10 ends per games. Each game will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete.
Saturday 6/10 will be 3 games per team with 10 ends per games. Each game will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete.
• The top 8 teams will be determined by their number of wins and their accumulated scored points from the 3 games on Friday 6/9 and they will play for the Gold and Silver medals. The remaining teams will play for the Bronze medal.
• Preferred dress is whites or cream and shall conform to USLBA (Bowls USA) dress codes.
• Smooth-soled, heel-less shoes are required (any color).
• Games that end in a tie will be decided by bowling additional end.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the overall winners.