This year, we will hold a small round robin tournament in Oakmont. Date is TBD but if you are interested in playing, please contact Terri at the information below.
Terri Somers or 925-876-8074
Tournament times TBD due to draw.
West Recreation Center
6470 Meadowridge Drive, Santa Rosa 95409.
Gender and age divisions of 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc.
Singles, doubles and mixed doubles
- Draws with 3 or 4 players (3 or 4 teams for doubles) will be round robin format.
- Draws with only 2 players (2 teams for doubles) will be played, and one match will be played for the championship.
- Scoring would be standard Ad with a 10 point match tie break in lue of a 3rd set.
- Semi-Final losers will play a playoff match for 3rd/4th place.
- All matches will be conducted in accordance with USTA rules, except as modified herein.
- All players must have non-marking sole tennis shoes
- Players should be prepared to play up to 2 singles and 2 doubles matches if entered in both singles and doubles.
- This is all dependent on the sizes of the draws.
- In case of inclement weather, please contact the Sports Commissioner
We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in age groups 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc.
Training: Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.