Registration for the 2018 Pickleball tournament will be on Pickleballtouranments.com
If you are playing in another event other than Pickleball, please contact Leigh Galten at 707.525.0143 x121 or email@example.com so you won’t have to pay the registration fee twice.
There is a maximum of 150 participants in this tournament. Registration will be done online at Pickleballtournaments.com
Dates: * new this year – Mixed on Saturday and Men on Sunday
Friday, June 8 – Women’s Doubles
Saturday, June 9 – Mixed Doubles
Sunday, June 10 – Men’s Doubles
7:00 – 8:45 am Check In for Women’s Doubles
9:00 am Women’s Doubles Games Begin
9:00am – 11:00am
Check in for Men’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles available.
7:00 – 8:45 am Check In for Mixed Doubles
9:00 am Games Begin for Mixed Doubles
9:00am – 11:00am
Check in for Men’s Doubles available.
7:00 – 7:45 am Check In for Men’s Doubles
8:00 am Games Begin for Men’s Doubles
Finley Center, 2060 W College Ave, Santa Rosa
$45 Registration fee plus $7.50 per category
Women’s doubles, men’s doubles, mixed doubles
• Double elimination play for men’s, women’s and mixed doubles.
• USAPA/IFP rules will govern play.
• Outdoor balls (yellow) will be used.
• If you would like to play in a doubles event but do not have a partner check USAPGA website’s partner search at USAPGA Partner Search.
• Pickleball participants may not enter other sports scheduled during their Pickleball event(s).
• We invite participants (who are willing and able) to volunteer as referees during the tournament. If you are interested please mark the appropriate box on your registration form.
• We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded both men and women in age groups 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc.