This event is closed for new teams. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your team to be on the wait list. If you are a player that needs to be added to an existing team, please call Leigh Galten at 707-525-0143 x121.
Oakmont Lawn Bowling Club
Friday, June 7, 2019 – Saturday, June 8, 2019
8:00-8:45 am Check In
9:00-10:30 First Game
15 min break
10:45-12:15 Second Game
Lunch break until 1:00
1:00-2:30 Final Game
Oakmont Lawn Bowling Green, 245 White Oak Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409
Each teammate pays their own registration fee of $45 and then a $5 sport event fee for Lawn Bowling
There are no age group divisions in the Lawn Bowling competition.
Tournament is open to members of any Lawn Bowls Club or any individual with a proper basic knowledge of the rules of Lawn Bowls and reasonable competitive experience.
• USLBA (Bowls USA) rules will govern play.
• An umpire will be on site throughout the tournament.
• A team consists of 3 players
• Format: Friday 6/7 will be 3 games per team with 10 ends per games. Each game will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete.
Saturday 6/8 will be 3 games per team with 10 ends per games. Each game will take about 1 1/2 hours to complete.
• The top 8 teams will be determined by their number of wins and their accumulated scored points from the 3 games on Friday 6/8 and they will play for the Gold and Silver medals. The remaining teams will play for the Bronze medal.
• Preferred dress is whites or cream and shall conform to USLBA (Bowls USA) dress codes.
• Smooth-soled, heel-less shoes are required (any color).
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the overall winners.