Sports Commissioner: John Theilade
Friday, June 22, 2018
8:00 am Check In
8:30 am Games Begin
Venue: Oakmont Golf Club ,7025 Oakmont Drive, Santa Rosa. Players will be on the West course.
A one-time registration fee of $45 plus $40 sport fee for 18 Holes and lunch for non members of Oakmont Golf Club
A one-time registration fee of $45 plus $10 sport fee for 18 Holes and lunch for members of Oakmont Golf Club
• Individual stroke play, handicapped and flighted based on age and gender.
• Participants must provide their Handicap Index and Card Number on their registration form.
• Play will be based on the players Handicap Index as of May 15, 2016. The GHIN system of the USGA will be used to verify handicaps.
• Foursomes are determined by age and handicap.
• Soft spikes required.
• You may walk or ride. Cart fees are included in the Sport Fee.
• All golfers must adhere to the rules of the course. Denim jeans, designer jeans and jean shorts are not allowed.
• Players may be disqualified for unsportsman-like conduct.
• Distance measuring devices are allowed so long as they do not measure other criteria such as but not limited to wind, slope, temperature and direction.
• Pace of play will be monitored during the tournament. Slow play will be warned and, if necessary, penalized.
• Course of play will be determined following the close of registration.
• Course of play and foursomes will be posted the morning of the event.
• All events will be conducted in accordance with the US Golf Association (USGA) rules.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to participants with the lowest gross and lowest net scores in each age and handicap division. Individuals may only win one award. Medals will be presented at the lunch. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded both men and women in age groups 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc.
We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
Training: Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.
Congratulations! 2014 Golf Winners