Edward and Linda Ronchelli with their son Steve
Date: Saturday, June 10 2017
7:00 am Check in
7:30 am Mandatory Pre-Race Road Race Meeting
8:00 am Games Begin
11:30 am Time Trial Begin (start time depends on when Road Races finish)
note: you must check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the time trials
Cloverdale Train Depot
Corner of Citrus Fair Drive & Asti Road
A one-time registration fee of $45 and a $10 fee per cycling category. Same day registration available with an added fee of $20
Men and women in age groups 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc.
Time Trials and Road Races for both men and women
• AeroBars are not allowed for road races.
• Helmets are mandatory at all times.
• No bare shoulders.
• Handlebar extensions or “aerobars” are not allowed in any race with a mass start.
• All events will be conducted in accordance with the National Senior Games Association rules. • Helmets are mandatory.
We reserve the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions and other circumstances.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded for each age, gender and skill division
• Overall Awards will be presented to Overall Winners in each Gender/Age Division and each Skill Division as follows:
17 Mile Road Race
34 Mile Road Race
10K Time Trial
Training: Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.