Saturday, June 15 2019
8:00 ~ Check In & Warm Up
9:00 am ~ Games Begin
Santa Rosa Junior College – Haehl Pavillion
1501 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Fees: A one-time registration fee of $45 and a $5 per category (singles, doubles and mixed)
Players may compete in up to three categories.
Divisions competitive and novice within gender and ages 50-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc. For doubles competition, the pair will be placed in the age category based on the youngest players age as of December 31, 2017.
Singles, mixed doubles and doubles
You must provide your own racket.
• USAB rules will govern play.
• Participants must bring their own racquets.
• Natural-feathered shuttlecocks will be provided.
• Tournament format will be round-robin followed by single or double-elimination depending on the number of participants in the age division.
• Match is best of three to 21, win by two, cap at 29. If score reaches 29 – All, the 30th point wins that game.
• Rally scoring will be used.
• Umpires and linesmen will be provided upon request.
• Depending on entries, age divisions may be combined for initial rounds but will be separated for championship/medal play.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded for each category in gender and age groups 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, etc
Are you new to the sport and would like to learn more? Go to our Training section to find a local club or organization.